List of 15 'to do' items a Stake Pool Operator can take to increase visibility and awareness of their stake pool:
- Visible on social media and web sites
- Providing Educational Content, Videos, Infographics
- Providing a FAQ
- Providing Metrics on the stake pool
- Providing information about the pool operator / pool goals
- Community run pool rankings
- Charity Involvement
- Celebrity Endorsements
- Officially aggregated web sites and social media
- Referral Program
- Fun stuff
- Rewards programs
Ada Stake Pool List - located here at Cardano Eco
To join the independent stake pool discussion group created by Matt on Telegram, click here -> Discussion Group
To launch the Google Document the Stake Pool Task Force has created, click here -> Stake Pool Google Doc
Contest "I am looking for the top 5 ideas to increase visibility and awareness of the Cardano stake pools"
Here are the details:
- Leave one idea per comment, and post the receiving wallet address with the comment.
- If you have more than one idea, post it as a separate comment with a wallet address.
- Feel free to comment on why certain web pages and telegrams are good and what can be improved. Posting your comparison of 3 web pages, telegram, reddits etc.. will count as 1 idea.
- Maximum of 5 entries per user ID.
- The top 5 selected ideas and comments will receive 200 Ada each, total of 1000 Ada payout.
- Selection of the top 5 comments is TBD by 3 judges depending on the quality and value of entries. Maximum upvotes will be considered, but not the only factor.
- The contest runs until March 30 at 00:01 GMT when a review will be completed, and payout will be on March 31.
- Feel free to vote on other ideas you see listed and click on extra links above.